KINFOLK SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS
Consistantanty participating in enriching nature-reconnecting practices deepens our ecological receptiveness, awareness and embodiment. Relating with others validates our experiences, helps us to use language to make sense and meaning from our experiences and enhances our relationships with each other.
1. Emailed seasonal newsletter focusing on holistic wellbeing on self, community and environment. (Newsletterincludes codes for free and discounted events)
2. Free seasonal self-guided Applied Ecopsychology & eco-art practice.
3. Discounted, free and early-bird workshops, practices and occasional giveaways.
4. Seasonal online Kinfolk Gatherings to:
learn and discuss key topics of various ecopsychology and eco-art therapy practices, concepts, principles and methodology.
connect, strengthening bonds and build our sense of a global community.
this group is a safe space for expressing our emotions, experiences, stories, discoveries, and reflections from participating in nature-reconnecting practices which have deepened our ecological receptiveness, awareness and sense of embodiment.
converse about how we integrating practices and Natures' healing, support and wisdom in our daily living, including work, grassroots initiatives and actions.
learn and explore various topics and perspectives from special guest presenters.
view relevant online eco-art galleries together and share experiences.
These gatherings are free or by donation to SEED Indigenous Youth climate Movement.
5. Kinship Facebook page. A place to share embodied nature-experiences, photos, reflections, and enjoy connecting with like-minded people to validate our experiences, deepen perspectives and insights.
6. In-person gatherings, picnics and excursion invites as noted in Seasonal newsletter, on socials and Greensong Kinfolk Facebook Group page
7. *In-person Reiki tune-up. $85 per hour special. *Currently unavaible.
KINFOLK SEASONAL PRACTICE
The FREE seasonal practices engage with the Natural Systems Thinking Process (NSTP), eco-art therapy practices and the 54 Natural Senses and sensitivities. The Greensong Guidelines ecopsychology practice steps are a simplified version of the NSTP steps formulated by Dr. Michael Cohen of Project NatureConnect. Following the process steps assists us to tune-in, become more receptive and mindful as we explore multi-sensing, reciprocal relationships and our ecological 'self. More about ecopsychology...